Under normal circumstances, same directory as the exe is part of a default
path of places Windows looks.

I just ran my 32 bit code on a windows 7 64 bit machine. It worked ok  ( It
is just a count records in this table and display it on a test label. ).

For device drivers, the 32 & 64 bit difference can be incompatible. For
other libraries, DLL functions are just like exe ones.  The 64 bit machine
should execute the 32 bit code.

I'm testing with the .NET 3.5  SP1 32 bit code.

Adam

VerifEye Technologies Inc.
905-948-0015x245
151 Whitehall Dr, Unit 2