On 12-Jun-2012 08:08, Richard Hipp wrote:
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Paul Medynski<pmedyn...@rim.com>  wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I understand the 'NOT NULL' column constraint and the syntax diagram and
text describe it quite well.  What isn't described is whether or not
specifying simply 'NULL' is truly supported.  For example, the following
create table statement is accepted by SQLite and appears to behave as
expected (column 'Id' is not null and column 'Name' is nullable):

create table
(
  Id     integer not null,
  Name   text null
);

I would like to know if 'NULL' is meant to be a valid column constraint or
not.  It seems to work, but the documentation doesn't mention it explicitly.

The NULL constraint is parsed and then ignored.
http://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/f29df90bd3a?ln=299

Perfect!  Thanks Richard.

-Paul