From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Jay A. Kreibich [j...@kreibi.ch]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 7:25 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] Triggers in Sqlite using C

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:12:22PM +0000, Black, Michael (IS) scratched on the
wall:
> Could the SQLite code add a new dummy function for a callback which
> we can then override with our own library?

  Just use an SQL function:

  http://sqlite.org/c3ref/create_function.html

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson