> 4.      Try to select against any of these tables and 0 results are returned
> yet, the client db hasn't actually changed it's size.

By default SQLite doesn't shrink database file size when deleting
data, although it reuses this space later when you insert new data. If
you want to shrink file size you need to use VACUUM or PRAGMA
auto_vacuum.

> 5.      When debugging the issue, the app still reports all entries via SQL
> query that I, thought were deleted from within SqlShell.

Did you issue COMMIT in your SqlShell? If you close database in
SqlShell and then reopen again will it still report no rows in the
database?

> When I place a debug Message box to display the messages selected from the
> client db I see all the messages even though a select statement against the
> tables returns 0 results.

I wonder what did you mean to say here. If SELECT statement returns 0
rows you can't show any messages unless you get it from somewhere
else.

> I know I am accessing the same database, because if I copy a completely empty
> database, to where the client db is. Then the app reports 0 records.

And after doing that if you insert some rows from SqlShell will the
app report any records? If not or if database reopening in SqlShell
(which was suggested above) still results in different number of
records in app and in SqlShell then you definitely use different
database files.

Pavel