Hello all,

I'm pushing my experiment with virtual tables a bit further by trying out the transaction functions. As a result, I gave values for the xBegin, xSync, xCommit and xRollback members of my sqlite3_module structure.
Then after having registered the module, I sent those two statements:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE SomeTable USING test(a INTEGER);
INSERT INTO SomeTable VALUES (50);

via appropriate calls to sqlite3_exec
However, this fails quite badly because the xSync function is called outside any transaction that would have been started by a call to xBegin. Basically, xBegin is never called in my simple test, despite the documentation saying that this should not happen.

What have I done wrong here?

Any suggestion is most welcome

Regards
Olivier