From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of schaeufe...@web.de [schaeufe...@web.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:20 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXT :[sqlite] How do I rename a column called IN?

Hi all,

I am no programmer, and I only know a small number of very basic SQLite
commands, and I have a serious problem: I need to change values in a column
that some fool named IN like the operator (I think IN is an operator).
Normally, I use the command line

UPDATE name_of_table SET xyz=10 WHERE xyz<10;

in order to change values in a column, and it works well, and that's all I ever
need to do. However, everytime I try to access this particular column called
IN, I get errors that I believe are due to the column's name. The column can be
read but not modified. Is there a way to address and to change the values in
it? It was obviously created but how can I change it?

Regards,

Martin
--
 Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und
Android.