Ok, I see,

the problem is I sometimes reach pages from web search. So the query
[sqlite download] shows in the google
www.sqlite.org/download.html/<http://www.sqlite.org/download.html/sqlite-amalgamation-3071300.zip>
(with slash), it's identical to the one without slash, but every link at
this page due to the URL rules is becomes wrong. Other search engines  like
yandex.com or duckduckgo.com correctly points to the link without slash.

I think that the problem is partly on the sqlite side since I noticed that
the sqlite.org web server much rarely reports "page not found errors" so
this was ok for Google to accept slashed version as the main one.

Max