On 07/20/12 11:21, Kieran Hever wrote:

Hi, I there any application/program paid or free that will allow me to connect
to a remote shared host sqlite DB.  A program which will allow me to make
changes to the db design and do backups. I have very little control on the
shared host.  I am hoping for something that will let me connect directly to
the DB through a URL path and I will have a password on the db so that will be
my security. I have looked at various apps and most are for local db access.
ThanksKieran