On 08/02/2012 02:43 PM, Wim Paulussen wrote:

I have a database giving me the dreaded 'File is encryptes or not a
database' command. I checked for the 'SQlite format 3' part, which is
present. All other databases in the same directory work as expected,
there are no journal files present, so I am at a loss how to get this
solved. Anyone suggestions where the problem could be ?

SQLITE_NOTADB means that the database header is corrupted in
some way. Usually this means the "SQLite format 3" is missing,
but there are other header fields that may be corrupted also.

I think if you try to open a WAL-mode database using a client
that does not support WAL (i.e. anything ealier than 3.7, or
a 3.7.x build that has been compiled with SQLITE_OMIT_WAL) you
will get this error too.

Dan.