Hi,

I am creating an sqlite3 interface to an existing data model. For that purpose sqlite3 tables are dynamically loaded. I'm using /sqlite3_column_count/ and /sqlite3_column_table_name/ to load data into relevant tables only.

Now, I am having problems with queries such as:

SELECT a.column1 FROM table1 AS a, table2 AS b;

however this works:
SELECT a.column1, b.column1 FROM table1 AS a, table2 AS b;

because /sqlite3_column_table_name /only returns columns in the result set.

Is there a way to get the table names that were referenced in the query itself?

Thanks in advance,
bishwa