Hi,

I'm an user of sqlite with the spatial extension "spatialite".

I see the sqlite db allow to define a constraints when are in the creating
phase of the table.
But is not possible to add or drop a constraint after the table is created.

In the GIS data the availability of the constraints is a really useful
think,
but if not so smart to have they locked to the creation phase.

So it is a continuous drop and recreate the table.

This is a really time consuming work.

So I like to understand if the not availability of the
both

Alter table add constraint ... foreign key (..)
Alter table drop constraint ...

is a technology choose.
and how much complex could be to add both to the sqlite sql.

Thx,

Andrea