All,

In the sqlite3DbMallocRaw() function I just encountered a failure where pBuf is
undefined and causes a crash on "db->lookaside.pFree = pBuf->pNext".  I see
that pBuf is created (not initialized) and then later a check is made for pBuf
(null) -> pNext and poof my app crashes. I have no idea how to replicate this
issue but it happens randomly why creating prepared statements over and over
very quickly for many hours but that may just be dumb luck.

    LookasideSlot *pBuf;
    if( db->mallocFailed ){
      return 0;
    }
    if( db->lookaside.bEnabled ){
      if( n>db->lookaside.sz ){
        db->lookaside.anStat[1]++;
      }else if( (pBuf = db->lookaside.pFree)==0 ){
        db->lookaside.anStat[2]++;
      }else{
        db->lookaside.pFree = pBuf->pNext;

should I recompile with the SQLITE_OMIT_LOOKASIDE enabled?

Thanks,

Dave.