Hello,

I work on an application that uses an SQLite database as it's binary document
format (with a custom extension). Now we want to develop a Web App variation of
that application, that should be able to read and write those
documents/databases. Since the Web App is written in Javascript, I am now
looking for a Javascript implementation of the SQLite library.

I have used the C SQLite library in the past, so I know about using SQLite from
C. However, I am just starting with Javascript and Web Apps and I am quite a
newbie on that side (Other people on the team are experienced, but I have been
asked to work on the SQLite integration).

What would be my options?

Thanks for any help.

Jean-Denis