From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Matthew Dumbleton [msd...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 11:10 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] Seemingly random Access violation errors (resent)

Simon,

Apologies if it seems like I'm picking on SQLite.  As previously stated I am
just disappointed that I don't seem to be able to use it in a simple c# app.
I'm sure it works great on other platforms/devices etc.  just wanted to get in
on the act. No insult to c, c++ developers and/or any and all contributors to
sqlite intended.

I can send you the simple c# app I wrote to recreate the problem if you like
but from what Joe is saying this is just a device/platform issue I will have to
accept.  Fair enough.