[Simon Slavin]

> On 20 Oct 2012, at 3:57am, Keith Medcalf <kmedc...@dessus.com> wrote:
>
>> While this is presently how SQLite works, it may not always be so.  It is
>> possible that a future version may change the order of traversal.
>
> Or indeed
>
> <http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_reverse_unordered_selects>

Thanks.  That was quite useful, actually, and caught a missing "ORDER
BY" in my code.  Of course, I could stick with a specific SQLite
version, but if SQLite at some point will support NATURAL FULL OUTER
JOIN, I would want to upgrade as NATURAL FULL OUTER JOIN would
simplify my code and perhaps SQLite can optimise that better than my
current use of UNIONs and NATURAL LEFT OUTER JOIN.

--
Steinar Midtskogen