hi simon

i am not using step 4 in my program...after step 1 to 3 ,db file create in
external sd card .
then i am trying to update the colum value of table using upadte command
with where clause but its failing due to below if condition as i mentioned
in the sqlite3_prepare-->lockBtree

if(memcmp.......)
page1_init fail

cheers