Simon,

I'm using LUA. I have permissions and I'm using the short string of the
full path.
I'm now investigating something Kees mentioned: "Perhaps the
path/filename in your _open() statement is not correct (does not point
to the same file as the command line does), or the open flags/URI
arguments conflict with the databasefile."

This tool is opening the db via a lua socket but for some actions I have to
use the command line exe (like import & export data -- I don't know how to
do this in the luasqlite framework -- or it is a lot of work to parse the
tables).

I'm not an educated developer, just learned through experience. No doubt I
will learn a lot from this strange error.