What's your question on SQLite?

(The sqlite-users@sqlite.org address is fairly straightforward.  It's sort
of like a forum style of help, where you ask your question via e-mail and
90-95% of the answers come from roughly 10 seemingly never-sleeping experts
from around the English-speaking world. The other 5-10% of the answers come
from dozens of other experts and heavy users, very few of which are
completely off-track.  Beyond that, it's all archived online for future
reference, so you might actually find your question was already posed and
answered in the past.)

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Rajkumar <rajkumar.mai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir/Madam,
>
> I am preparing to develop two applications using following technologies:
>
> 1. Adobe AIR + Android +Sqlite
> 2. QT + Embedded Linux + Sqlite
>
> Before I start my development, I would like to clarify few things on sqlite
> as I am new to this.
>
> Kindly acquaint me how getting help works with "sqlite-users@sqlite.org".
>
> --
> Regards,