On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:51:01 -0500
 Arbol One <arbol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Following the advice of MSN:
Open the project's Property Pages dialog box. For details, see Setting Visual C++ Project Properties. Click the C/C++ folder. Click the Advanced property page. Modify the Force Includes property. and now my Force Include property text entry box has the word: stdafx.h

This now produces the following error:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdafx.h': No such file or directory
1>  strtools.cpp.
What else needs to be changed now?

This seems to be a project-specific header file that
in turn includes all manner of standard header files
and project-specific header files that change rarely.

I have seen it being referenced and created when starting
a project from scratch. The easiest way to deal with it
is probably to simply remove any reference to it.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.