On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Paul Menzel <
paulepan...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Dear SQLite folks,
>

> using Debian Sid/unstable with SQLite 3.7.14.1-1, running the WebKit
> based browser Midori 0.4.7+ from master branch (7567058e) [1] under
> Valgrind to analyze WebKit 1.8.1 though, I see a lot of the following.
>

> I am guessing Valgrind is confused by SQLite’s memory allocator and
> therefore these can be ignored. Do you have some Valgrind suppression
> files to be used with SQLite using programs like PyGObject has [1]?

No.  We run SQLite in valgrind all the time, without issues.  The reports
from valgrind indicate that Midori is leaking SQLite resources, by not
finalizing all prepared statements, closing all database connections, or
something like that.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org