Gmail users: You can set a Filter to ensure the Igor's messages are
delivered to your in-box.  I did this last week and since then his
messages do not end up in my SPAM folder.
If you search
"This message may not have been sent by..." warning in Gmail help,
there are instructions.

Adam

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Ryan Johnson
<ryan.john...@cs.utoronto.ca> wrote:
> Clearly, Igor is too helpful and responds to too many messages... *rolls
> eyes*
>
> I'm not on gmail, so I didn't know this was even a problem, but hopefully it
> gets sorted out soon.
>
> Ryan
>

> On 09/12/2012 2:01 AM, dd wrote:
>>
>> Yes. Igor Tandetnik mails marked as a spam nowadays. I marked it as a NOT
>> SPAM.
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Gabor Grothendieck
>> <ggrothendi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I am still having problems with Igor's gmail messages being marked as
>>> spam in gmail but after the upteenth time declaring them not to be
>>> spam google finally asked me if I wanted to report it to their gmail
>>> team so hopefully they will fix it soon.

>>> list or

>>> the

>>> --
>>> Statistics & Software Consulting