Hi,

I'm reading documentation about multi threading. I just want to be sure:
1. I can safely create another thread (with new handle / connection) in my
application and modify SAME database at the same time
2. I want use second connection in thread for importing while main thread
working "normally". By import I mean not backup, but importing documents
(CSV)
3. Can user modify table while another thread importing to it (in
transaction)? What are restrictions? What should I look out for?
4. Records inserted by second thread will be "visible" for first connection
after second thread commit transaction?

Regards