Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
It is raising below error:

DeviceApplication1.exe
NullReferenceException
at DeviceApplication1.Form1.Button1_Click()\par
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()\par
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick()\par
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WnProc()\par
at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()\par
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()\par
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()\par
at DeviceApplication1.Form1.Main()\par

The latest version you have suggested might need .net CF 3.5 but I must use
2.0 CF.

How would I be able to use this binary files in my vs project?