Quoth Bk <brijeshk_...@yahoo.com>, on 2013-03-17 21:25:21 -0700:
> can some one point out what went wrong here ?

Community lists do not provide guaranteed responses, and repeatedly
hassling the list with requests for one is unlikely to make you any
friends.  Certainly I haven't responded because I don't have easy
access to an ARM configuration with which to reproduce this.  I would
guess many others on the list are in a similar situation.

You've now sent _seven_ messages in this thread with no content other
than "someone talk to me".  This is not polite.

If you are in need of a guaranteed response, may I suggest hiring
someone to be specifically responsible for giving you the results you
need?  http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/prosupport.html is an obvious
place to start.

   ---> Drake Wilson