On 22 Apr 2013, at 12:39pm, Paolo Bolzoni wrote:

> But I noticed that sqlite3_blob_write cannot increase the size of the pointed
> open blob. So I ask, there is a way to treat a blob as a stream so I can write
> or read values in it with ease?

Unfortunately the size (length) of the BLOB is very significant to the larger
space-handling aspects of SQLite's file format.  Making a BLOB longer could
force SQLite to move the data from page to page and do lots of other internal
reorganisation.  So you can reserve extra space when you write the BLOB, and
you can read whatever you want, but the documentation is accurate.

Simon.