Dear fellow SQLite afficionados,

  Thanumalayan Sankaranarayana Pillai <madth...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
  "I expect it wouldn't be a problem with WAL"
Thé SQLite (not wanting, but cobsidering him at leat  kind of) Force D. Richard
H.  [who does not know Him don't read this message, you won;t understand enough
I'm afraid]  answered to
  There are no configuration options set wrong.  You shouldn't ever have to
set configuration options in order to get SQLite to work right.  I think
instead you are just running up against fundamental limits of modern
consumer-grade hardware.  I don't think there is anything anybody can do
about it" I'd say as a fellow consumer of a wee little bit different hardware
as well as software
"asking has some kind of answering included sometimes"  I admit since it's not
my native lingo in imperfect English, I'm brave and arrogant enough to
encourage mr. Pillai to download and move to a directory within her or his PATH
the brand new/recommended RVU(P) 3.17.0(±130520) ASAP (i.e. As Soon As Possible
[just in the very unlikely case y'all did not know yet this geek speak]
To make a long story shorter: Use WAL to open not only yer eyes, but possibly
you guys's (and gal's) mind as well. Hopefully it's not (yet) banned in your
part of this wondrtful globe.

Just my not extremely humble opinion. Thanks a million for paying eventual
attention, friends (and 'why not' foes),

Cordiali saluti/Vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards,
Klaas "Z4us" V MetaDBA
kla...@innocentisart.eu

P.S.In bocca al lupo, tutti!