In the sample code I did not indeed. But in the actual code that i'm
using, the prepared statement used was part of bulk insert surrounded
by begin transaction/ commit transaction. I was reseting the stmt
before it was used inside of transaction and not after, so it caused a
problem.

this is what i had:

begin transaction
loop of
  reset
  step
commit

changed it to:

begin transaction
loop of
 step
 reset
commit

I assumed that commit would take care of sync, but because my
statement was never finalized/reset after last use, it didn't it
seems..

Thanks,

Yuriy