Hi All!

A feature I'm missing is a syntax like with "insert or update".

You define a table as:
"create table table_test (id as integer primary key, a as integer, b as
integer, c as integer)"

Then you know that the "id" is unique and you only can have one row with
that integer.

Then you can give the following statements:
insert or update into table_test (id,c) values (1,3)
insert or update into table_test (id,b) values (1,2)
insert or update into table_test (id,a) values (1,1)
insert or update into table_test (id,a) values (5,13)

This result is the following set:
1|1|2|3
5|13||

Now I'm doing: "insert or ignore into table_test (id) values (1)" and
then issue an update statement. I think "insert or update" will increase
performance.

If the "insert or update" can't perform its operation, it can issue a
SQLITE_AMBIGUOUS error.

Best regards,
Patrik

--