 From: Stephen Chrzanowski <pontia...@gmail.com>
To: Fehmi Noyan ISI <fnoyan...@yahoo.com>; General Discussion of SQLite
Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] DLL Size differences and other info requested

I just reduced my built file size to BELOW what comes "out of the box" from
sqlite.org.  I've turned off all optimizations and ran a full build.  I'm now
sitting at the 599k mark.  So, the next process I'm going to have to come up
with some testing to validate whether optimizations should be turned on or off
when building this.  I'm aware that turning off optimizations "should" increase
speed, since this will eliminate certain checks like range checking, io
checking, etc.  None of my code needs to be all that robust since 100% of my
code that deals with SQLite is running on one of my computers on my LAN. ;)