On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM, techi eth <techi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have question on SQLITE_CORRUPT, SQLITE_IOERR occur during database
> access.
>
> Question
>
> 1)      How to get generated this kind of error for testing.

While your application has the db opened, use a tool of your choice to
overwrite part of the db file. e.g. load it in a text editor and re-save
it. That "should" cause your app to fail fairly quickly.

2)      How do we make database safe from these error Or What is
> Possibility to
> access database after error.

By definition, a corrupt db cannot be safely/reliably accessed. Once it is
corrupt, any access has undefined behaviour.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/