I've got an application that allows the user to create an arbitrary number of
databases, either in memory or not.  In my C++ program, I have the handles and
I'd like to attach them all together so the user can execute queries against
them.  However, the only way that I've found to do that is to use the "ATTACH"
sql.  The problem is that the sqlite3* exist, but the databases aren't in any
namespace accessible to the "ATTACH" query.

Is there some way to programmatically attach databases when all you have are
the sqlite3 handles?

I've read the list history, most of the conversations about this are a few
years back.

Thanks

Erik