> >You only have to do this once, e.g. at database creation.
> >Journal mode WAL is a persistent property of the database file.
> >Every connection will respect it.

> All PRAGMA Option is attached to database as a persistent property?

No, only the ones which are persistent.  Journal_mode is persistent.

> Is their any issue if we set all option again with every new connection
> to same file?

No.  You can set them every time if you wish without harm.  In fact if you are
using a shared sqlite3 engine that you did not compile this may be a good idea
as otherwise you have no way to know what defaults/settings are in place (other
than prayer).