Ok, wonderful, now it is working correctly but how do I select multiple
columns from table movies?
Should I add another sub query?
Example:

SELECT genres.genres,
       (
            SELECT  substr(group_concat(name,' '),1,60)
            FROM
            (
              SELECT    name
              FROM      movies

              JOIN      genres AS movie_genres
              ON        movies.movies = movie_genres.movies

              WHERE     movie_genres.genres = genres.genres

              ORDER BY  movies.name

              LIMIT     6
            )
        ),
        (
            SELECT  substr(group_concat(movies,' '),1,60)
            FROM
            (
              SELECT    name
              FROM      movies

              JOIN      genres AS movie_genres
              ON        movies.movies = movie_genres.movies

              WHERE     movie_genres.genres = genres.genres

              ORDER BY  movies.name

              LIMIT     6
            )
        )

FROM      genres
GROUP BY  genres
ORDER BY  genres.genres;

If I add another sub query it takes almost twice the time than using only
one sub query. It is still faster than before.

Petite Abeille-2 wrote
> Yeah… the inner join vs out join will produce a significantly different
> access plan.

Yes but if that's the case don't you think that the difference in time is a
bit much?
And why there is almost no difference between JOIN and LEFT JOIN when using
tasks and people which are larger tables?