I am not sure if my problem I have stated clearly, found below detail
explanation!!!

Process 1:

Handler1 = OpenConn();

Sqlite_Createfunc(Handler1, my_notifier_function()......);

CREATE TRIGGER Event_test1 AFTER Update ON test BEGIN

   SELECT my_notifier_function();

END;

Proecss2:

Handler2 = OpenConn();

Update test SET value;

In this scenario when proecss2 will do update then trigger logic will get
executed & my_notifier_function() function may get called.

If above will not happen then please suggest what is best I can get from
sqlite3 to handle this kind of scenario. May be any other possible
operation?

Thanks..