My track record of giving helpful advice here is not great, but this does not sound like an NFS problem to me.

Your example made it look like everyone is logging into the server, and running the SQLite executable located there, rather than running an executable located on their own machine and all accessing the db file on the server. These are very different things.

If I am right, then something else is happening, such as somehow using different files, or something else deleting or otherwise modifying the file between accesses.

HTH,

Gerry