On 24 Sep 2013, at 5:35pm, Staffan Tylen <staffan.ty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> sqlite> .tables
> City                        Country Languages
> Country                     Country Official Languages
> Country Capitals            CountryLanguage

Either don't use spaces in your token names (table names, column names, index
names, etc.) or quote them when you use them.  Something like

select count(*) from "country official languages";

or

select count(*) from [country official languages];

will probably work.  I avoid all space in token names because they cause
problems with other versions of SQL too, and I don't want to get into dangerous
habits.

Simon.