From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:29 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5

Ryan Finnesey wrote:

> If I want to add a SQLite database to an application I am developing
run
> on Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 do I need to compile the SQLite
> Source
Code
> or do I just use System.Data.SQLite

Unless you need custom compilation options, it will probably be easier just to
use the System.Data.SQLite binaries for "PocketPC", seen here under
"Precompiled Binaries for Windows CE (.NET Compact Framework)":

https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki

--
Joe Mistachkin