Chapter 10 of Using SQLite covers virtual tables.  One of the examples given
shows how to wrap a PRAGMA statement, so it can be used as system catalog and
used in normal SELECT statements.  It would be pretty easy to expand the given
example to cover almost any SQL statement (including any PRAGMA).

Even if you don't have a copy of the book, you can download the example code
off the product page:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596521196.do
The example code download link is on the right side of the page.

Somewhere I've got a virtual table that will wrap any SQL statement, but I'm
not sure where it is.  Just modify the book's example code to take an SQL
statement as a table creation parameter and you should be able to create
something similar.

 -j

On Jan 26, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Petite Abeille <petite.abei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2014, at 5:09 PM, Stephan Beal <sgb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is this possible?
>
> Sadly, no. Much of a PITA.

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it, but showing
it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them feel uncomfortable." --
Angela Johnson