On 3/2/2014, 9:34 AM, Richard Hipp wrote:
Reports on twitter say that the "nanobots" in the TV drama "Revolution"
have source code in the season two finale that looks like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhvIsgBCYAAQdvP.png:large

Compare to the SQLite source code here:

http://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/69761e167?ln=1264-1281

Hahaha, that's great.

Its always interesting to see when TV shows include programming code.

Sometimes they actually make an effort to make it more realistic, such as in this case. I recall reading the source code shown in the original Tron is like that too. I have seen several others that are on the realistic side.

But a counter-example is a show I saw where they had "programming code" but it was actually HTML source, which really shows those ones didn't do their homework.

-- Darren Duncan