Hi,

I have this code that fails always with the error output next:

=====
  zSql= "SELECT r.name, s.content FROM resource AS r, static AS s WHERE (r.ids
= s.ids AND r.name = ?);";

  stmt = NULL;
  rc = sqlite3_prepare_v2(db, zSql, strlen(zSql), &stmt, NULL);

  if ( rc != SQLITE_OK ){
    dprintf( log, "Error on query: %s\n", sqlite3_errmsg(db));
    dprintf( log, "Query : %s\n", zSql);
    dprintf( log, " at %s %d:\n", __func__, __LINE__);
    exit(1);
=====

Error on query: out of memory

Query : SELECT r.nombre, s.content FROM resource AS r, static AS s WHERE (r.ids
= s.ids AND r.nombre = ?);
 at process_request 66:
=====

The tables schema are:
"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS resource(\n"
"  rid INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,\n"       // Resource ID
"  type INTEGER NOT NULL,\n"                  // Type of resource
(music,video,+18)
"  ids INTEGER,\n"                            // FK Static Resource ID (if
applicable)
"  sys INTEGER DEFAULT 0,\n"                  // Is a system file (do not
delete)
"  replicated INTEGER DEFAULT 0,\n"           // Is resource replicated
somewhere (and safe)
"  nombre TEXT NOT NULL,\n"                   // Resource name (filename or
appropiate)
"  path TEXT\n"                               // Path to resource
");

and

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS static(\n"
"  ids INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,\n"                // Static resource ID
"  desc TEXT,\n"                              // Description
"  content BLOB\n"                            // Main content
");\n"

I don't know why I get an Out of memory preparing the query. Vars are
initialized, db points to an open sqlite3 db, and stmt is the first time used
int the code. I use a similar code on other projects abd works with no
problems.

Any clue?

Thanks

---   ---