Hi Dan,

Thanks for this answer, I will update the SDS to the latest version to see
how it goes, and if we get more explicit.

I still have a question. Since I have many threads (between 100 and 200)
that do reading on the table that has the R Tree, and 1 thread that will
write to another table once every five minutes, is it normal that I get
database is locked error on a regular basis? I was under the impression
that read only is lock free in when doing multiple access, and that locks
should only occur during the writes.

Regards,