Hick, Tim,

Thanks, I thought it was something like that.  Couldn't remember the
exact gcc switches as to whether the debug code may have been included
or not in Richard's command line, which was my first thought.  But at
least with Richard's command line I have a working, up to date sqlite3
executable!

Will have to troubleshoot the details of the makefile changes between
the autoconf version from 3.8.3 to 3.8.4, to see why on this Cygwin
environment a "sqlite3.exe" wasn't created.  That will be awhile,
pretty busy at $WORK (not a bad thing.)

Keith