Neither of these are your problem, but I noticed the following in your
posted code:

PRAGMA auto_vacuum=NONE;  has no affect after your tables are created.
You should move this setting earlier in your code.
http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_auto_vacuum

PRAGMA count_changes=OFF is deprecated and shouldn't be used.
http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_count_changes