Hello,

Dear Petite Abeille, you may repeat it 10000 times, they don't listen, they
prefer adding to the previous mistake instead of fixing the origin (hiding
behind falsehood constraints, like it is way it is...) until it will fall
apart with unsolvable issues and developer-made-bugs, surely that's the way
to kill a product even the best selling one.

Best.