+1.

Windows Phone 8.1 (Appx) is a new platform. It's much closer to the WinRT
than it is to Windows Phone 8.x (Silverlight). So I suspect the closest
matching SQLite SDK would be the existing WinRT one. But as to how to make
it available to add as an SDK Reference to WinPhone 8.1 Appx projects I
don't know. I was hoping to find the answer here.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death