Thanks for your reply Joe!

I think I am just not getting across exactly where I expect SQLite to show up.
I am pretty sure it is supposed to be there because there are tutorials
floating around that show screen shots with the SQLite source showing up where
I would expect it to.

For example, in this tutorial: (specifically the 6th screen shot)
http://www.geekswithblogs.net/danielggarcia/archive/2013/12/22/portable-databases-ii-using-sqlite-with-entity-framework.aspx

It shows the .Net Data provider for SQLite in the drop down.

Any idea why this wouldn’t be working or what other step I am missing that
would make this show up there?

Thanks
Sean