Von: fantasia dosa [mailto:fantasia.d...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014 15:00
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: [sqlite] Simple Select from IN - from a newbie.

Hi all wonderful people on this list.

I'm a newbilie so my questions might seem very well-- kinda dumb so please
forgive me.

I'm trying to do the following in Sqlite.

TeamTable -
    parId: 4
    personIDs :  1,5,9,6

PersonTable -
   id:
   name:

SELECT * FROM PersonTable WHERE id IN (SELECT personIDs FROM PersonTable WHERE
parId = 4);

The result from the above query is empty whereas when I do:
SELECT * FROM PersonTable WHERE id IN(1,5,9,6)

Then I get the result that I need.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Gunter Hick
Software Engineer

Scientific Games International GmbH
Klitschgasse 2 – 4, A - 1130 Vienna,
Austria
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice as to its status and accordingly
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
purposes, or disclose its contents to any person as to do so could be a breach
of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.