-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of mm.w
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:34 PM
To: R Smith
Cc: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] capturing and testing a hot journal

>> and I stay public even it looks weird, but seriously grew up and fast
kiddo.

As someone who is new to this thread aside from reading, could you please
just stop unless you have something useful to say?  I honestly can't tell by
most of your comments whether you're a professional programmer or a high
school whiner pretending to be something else, and it's pretty sad that it
often takes you multiple emails to finish one thought because apparently you
have no reasonable control over whatever mechanism you're using to post to
this list.  I don't appreciate your spam and I'm pretty sure no one else
that receives individual emails from this list does either.  If you can't
stay on topic, don't participate in the topic at all.  That being said,
enjoy this, flame it and don't expect a response, because I don't want to be
any more hypocritical than I already am by posting this in the first place.

Eric