Hi,
I am building a winrt app using sqlite, I need to use FTS3/FTS4 with
unicode61 tokenize.

Throws error when i try to create a table shown below with tokenize
unicode61

create virtual table if not exists Address USING fts4 (Address1 TEXT,
DATE_CREATED INTEGER,CHANGED_DATE INTEGER,tokenize=unicode61)

Initially I used the SQLIte winrt 8.1 downloaded from
http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/1d04f82f-2fe9-4727-a2f9-a2db127ddc9a

After reading several checkin comments of sqlite it seems like by default
unicode61 is disabled. So I compile SQLite for Winrt with
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4_UNICODE61=1

I modified makefile.msc and added the below line to enable it

OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS = $(OPT_FEATURE_FLAGS) -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4_UNICODE61=1

Still I am unable to get unicode61 working, it works fine with 'simple'
tokenizer. it will be really helpful if some one points me to the right
direction.

Regards,
Sony Arouje
http://sonyarouje.com <http://sonyarouje.wordpress.com/>