On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:17:07 +0530, Sky Meena <sky.me...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> i sent a  sqlite db from server to client  using c program .. in this how i
> set a password for the db to open in sqlite browser...

In short: you can't.

SQLite does not implement SQL access control (GRANT/REVOKE). The only
protection you can rely on are the access control features of the
filesystem the database resides in.

You could buy a licence for the SQLite encryption extension (named SEE),
<http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/see.html> , which enable you to encrypt
the database, but I doubt sqlite browser would be able to open an
encrypted SQLite database.

Hope this helps

--
Regards,